Our Hut in the Paddock.

Me and my two siblings built our hut with sticks and hay that I found in the paddock so we worked together to put the hay inside.

The cats came, but they didn’t really help us at all! They just sat near the paddocks gate because they were probably (like always) absolutely terrified about the horses in the paddock next door.

Eva, who was a horse in the paddock got moved down to the bottom paddocks so we could play in the top three paddocks she was in. There is a stile so we can climb over to get in the paddock.

By | 2020-04-15T18:13:03+00:00 15th April 2020|View Children's Home Learning|

About the Author:

Emma
My name is Emma and I am 9 years old. At school I am a Year 5 and at school I like to do art . At home I like to read and write. I love my beautiful teachers and cats.

3 Comments

1. Mrs J 15 April 2020 at 8:48 pm - Reply

What a great construction Emma, Aimi and Aran. It looks as if it could stand up to a storm. You sound like you are having fun with all those paddocks and animals.

2. Emma
    Emma 16 April 2020 at 11:07 am - Reply

Emma’s Dad:-)

The hut did stand up to the wind and rain over the last few days!

3. Emma
    Emma 21 April 2020 at 7:50 pm - Reply

Emma’s mum: Also we found lots of sticks on the roadside which were used in the construction. Bamboo was a useful material. We had to watch out for the wasps too.

Leave A Comment