WHAT’S HAPPENING IN ROOM ONE TODAY?
- 9.30 a.m. in Whole School Assembly for Karakia and Roll then into
- Room One for Day breaker Quiz
- Spelling: Write your word lists. Check they are correct. Book 1 & 2 Highlight or circle the part of the word that is the same sound Book 3 Write the plural beside each work. Book 4 Write the number beside each word. Book 5 & 6 Write the meaning of 5 of your words (own words or dictionary) Send your work to me
- Maths: Each group to complete the array and turn it in. Time yourself and write the time down.
- Lexia – 20 minutes
- WTE Task – Log in to write that essay and find the task ‘Winter’s Gone’. Complete
- Google Meets :Classroom will be closed from 11 a.m. – 11.30 a.m. as Mrs J will be in a MOE Zoom meeting.
- 10.15 a.m. Puhi, Ruby, Lucas, Te Hina, Emma, Damien (bring paper and pencil)
- 11.45 a.m. Lola, Andrew, Kodie, Lincoln-Blayze, Casey, Oriwa (Target Time opened in GC, pencil)
- 12.30 p.m. Jarred and Maia
- Thank you for turning in your work yesterday, and for helping me trial some new online tools.
- It was good to see everyone turn up in classroom sessions.
- Email address: [email protected]
- Have you found your unusual container for AG Day? How are your AG Day creations? Do you need to spend some time on them. I have finished my Tissue Paper Lantern ( and it works with a candle)
- Recycled Farm Animal, Miniature Scene with moving part, Enviro Layered Jar
- Homework Book: Complete Unit 1 or Start Unit 2
- 3D Art Series: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1SbC311hjo