Mrs J’s Home Learning Tuesday 31st August

Good Morning Happy Last Day Of Winter. Tomorrow Is Spring! Pictures, Photos, and Images for Facebook, Tumblr, Pinterest, and Twitter

WHAT’S HAPPENING IN ROOM ONE TODAY?

• 9.30 a.m. in Whole School Assembly for Karakia and Roll then into
  • Room One for Day breaker Quiz 
  • Spelling:  Write your word lists. Check they are correct.  Book 1 & 2 Highlight or circle the part of the word that is the same sound   Book 3 Write the plural beside each work.  Book 4 Write the number beside each word. Book 5 & 6 Write the meaning of 5 of your words (own words or dictionary) Send your work to me 
  • Maths:  Each group to complete the array and turn it in.  Time yourself and write the time down.
  • Lexia – 20 minutes 
  • WTE Task – Log in to write that essay and find the task ‘Winter’s Gone’. Complete
  • Google Meets :Classroom will be closed from 11 a.m. – 11.30 a.m. as Mrs J will be in a MOE Zoom meeting.
  • 10.15 a.m. Puhi, Ruby, Lucas, Te Hina, Emma, Damien (bring paper and pencil)
  • 11.45 a.m. Lola, Andrew, Kodie, Lincoln-Blayze, Casey, Oriwa (Target Time opened in GC, pencil) 
  • 12.30 p.m. Jarred and Maia 

NOTICES: 

• Thank you for turning in your work yesterday, and for helping me trial some new online tools.  
  • It was good to see everyone turn up in classroom sessions.
  • Email address: [email protected]

QUICKBITES: 

• Have you found your unusual container for AG Day?  How are your AG Day creations?  Do you need to spend some time on them.  I have finished my Tissue Paper Lantern ( and it works with a candle) 
  • Recycled Farm Animal, Miniature Scene with moving part, Enviro Layered Jar
  • Homework Book: Complete Unit 1 or Start Unit 2
  • 3D Art Series: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1SbC311hjo

By | 2021-08-30T21:05:08+00:00 30th August 2021|Classes, Room 1 Home Learning|

About the Author:

I am the Teaching Principal of this amazing Kura of Poroti. I have been at Poroti for fourteen years. We have an awesome community involved in the teaching and learning of our tamariki. I enjoy playing hockey and walking with my husband Graeme for fitness. I enjoy the teaching aspect of my job, and love Science.

Leave A Comment