Mrs J’s Tuesday 7th September

WHAT’S HAPPENING IN ROOM ONE TODAY?

• 9.30 a.m.  Whole School Assembly – Karakia and Roll
  • Mrs J’s classroom : Emoji Vegetables – Bring pen and paper
  • Spelling List 23 – See Look. Cover. Write in Google classroom
  • A-Z Kids (10 minutes)
  • WTE – Find the task “The WISH”
  • Reading:  See assignments in Google Classroom
  • Lexia or Maths Symphony – 20 minutes
  • School Pepeha activity for Maori Language Week – Google classroom assignment

Google Meets: Maths 

10.15:  Casey, Lincoln-Blayze, Kodie, Oriwa, Lola, Andrew, 

11 a.m.  Puhi, Te Hina, Emma, Lucas, Ruby, Damien,

11.30 a.m. Jarred, Maia

NOTICES: 

• It is disappointing that after Mrs Pye and I spoke with you around work completion that the same people have  not turned  work in again!!  If things are happening in your house which means you cannot complete work that day all it takes is a text or email.  It’s about MANAGING SELFYou have a school device for a reason – that reason being  completing your learning.   I hope to see those children turning in their work today! 
  • On a more POSITIVE note thank to those children who consistently turn their assignments in or come into the classroom and ask for help.  You are the SELF MANAGERS and the INDEPENDENT learners.  Great habits and qualities to have for life!

QUICKBITES: 

• Work completion; Look through your Google classroom both Mrs J and Mrs Pye.   This is done after you have completed TODAY’s Assignments. 
  • AG Day activities:  Miniature Scene, Enviro Jar, Recycled Farm animal, Photography,
By | 2021-09-06T22:12:30+00:00 6th September 2021|Classes, Home Learning, Room 1 Home Learning|

About the Author:

I am the Teaching Principal of this amazing Kura of Poroti. I have been at Poroti for fourteen years. We have an awesome community involved in the teaching and learning of our tamariki. I enjoy playing hockey and walking with my husband Graeme for fitness. I enjoy the teaching aspect of my job, and love Science.

Leave A Comment