Missing!

Missing her bag, Lola panicked, she had her bag a minute ago!! Suddenly she had an idea, she would ask the three Head Security Guards for help!

She walked down the corridor and suddenly froze.   In front of her were three robbers! The three robbers were taking money from her locker. Lola suddenly checked her pocket for the key but she couldn’t find the key and looked up slowly…

One of the robbers sharply twisted around  and stepped forward and said “Well,well,well who have we here?’’Suddenly he shouted”Seize her!’’The other two men ran at her and grabbed her arms! As Lola got dragged away she had an idea “Aha,I know how to get away!’’ She told the robbers that the guards were up ahead.”Oh no not the guards!’’They said’’RRRRRRRuuuuuuuuunnnnnnn!!!!!!!’’ They screamed, turned around and ran. They dumped Lola on the ground, then turned around, ran a bit then remembered their task, turned, grabbed Lola, and ran for their lives towards the car park. Confused,  they realised that the carpark was the other way! 

Worried, Lola wondered how she was going to get her homework returned  to all her 20 teachers and all that!!How will she get away!!?? She was the smartest in her class and the robbers seemed pretty stupid, but she hadn’t been in a situation like this before.  She racked her brains for a solution to this very serious situation. Time was running out…

She remembered that the guards were on the tenth floor! She said to herself.”How will I get away from these horrible men especially,that bad meanie chief who calls himself KING PAPA!! espescially him!”Suddenly the chief heard her and he said to his men “HURRY UP WE NEED TO GET TO THE CAR PARK SO WE CAN TAKE THIS NOSY LITTLE GIRL TO BASE!!!!!!”He yelled.’’Yes KING PAPA.”They said.”Goody good good.”KING PAPA  muttered to himself.To be continued…

By Emma Morling.

By | 2020-07-08T15:15:21+00:00 8th July 2020|Classes, Room 1|

About the Author:

Emma
My name is Emma and I am 9 years old. At school I am a Year 5 and at school I like to do art . At home I like to read and write. I love my beautiful teachers and cats.

Leave A Comment