WHAT’S HAPPENING IN ROOM ONE TODAY?
- 9.30 a.m. in Whole School Assembly for Karakia and Roll THEN to
- Room One – Mrs J’s classroom – Jigsaw to kickstart our week (Don’t start!)
- Spelling: Look. Cover. Write. (photograph your words and email to [email protected]) then A-Z Kids
- Reading: All assignments are posted in Mrs J’s Google classroom. Each has an activity. Don’t forget to submit or turn in.
- In class meetings: MATHS
- 10.30 a.m. Puhi, Te Hina, Ruby, Lucas, Te Mihinga, Damien
- 11 a.m. Casey, Andrew, Kodie, Lola, Emma, Oriwa , Lincoln-Blayze
- 11.30 a.m. Maia, Jarred
- Maths activities
- All class work for next 3 days on Mrs J’s GC will be under ‘Lockdown Monday 30 August – 1 September’
- Your spelling words are in the Spelling lists in Mrs J’s classroom
- Don’t forget to turn in or submit your work after you have completed it.
- If you need help come into the classroom. Be aware of the times I am teaching lessons.
QUICKBITES: These are optional
- Lexia or Maths symphony – 15-20 minutes
- WTE Daily Challenge or complete an unfinished piece of writing (15-20 minutes)
- Homework book Unit 2
- More in the 3D Art series: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OAq2X-0FbGM