Good morning everybody!
Please remember to continue working on the activities in your workbooks. You can do these at any time that works for your family. If you need to contact me, my email address is: [email protected]
Our day looks like this…
9:30 am Karakia and Attendance in the ‘Whole School’ Google classroom
‘Room 2’ Google classroom for the rest of the day.
Please remember that it is really important to think of everybody’s well-being, especially during this Lockdown. Here are some awesome activities you and your whānau could do together.
It’s Free Choice Friday!!!
9:45 am Whole class game I spy……..
10:00 – 10:30 am We are going to spend some time sharing the work we have been doing this week during Lockdown eg. Lego creations, stories you have written, a favourite story you have read, your Spelling words in bubble writing – or anything else you are PROUD of! (you will love mine!!!)
10:30 – 11:00 am Preparing for Speeches
Some of you will be reading with me after morning tea
11:20 Jaydn, Tayla, Tiaan – Jack and the beanstalk
11:40 Jethro, Szaffi, Aimi, Kimberlee – Stick insects
12:00 Cassidy, Alexis, Kate, Ngahana – The hole in the kings socks
11:00 – 11:15 am Morning tea
11:15 am – 12:30 pm Free Choice Friday
For the rest of the morning, you get to choose activities you would like to do, from the list below. Please remember to check with your adults as you may need some help to find the things you need to complete an activity. You will need to show me what you have done. You can take a photo and email it to me or you can show me next Thursday.
- Wearable Arts – using any kind of paper – newspaper, old wrapping paper, cardboard, magazine paper etc – make a hat that fits you.
- Choose three dance moves and put them together to create a new dance to music. Perform it to the people where you live.
- With an adults help – you could try and make some amazing Lemonade using this recipe Lemonade
- Recycling Challenge – with an adult, look through your recycling bin carefully for some clean items. What can you make?
- Find a lovely quiet place and read your favourite book.
- Lego Challenge – anything you like
- Design your dream bedroom – draw your design
- Design you own board game and play with the people in your bubble
- Create an orchestra using household objects
- Sit outside and draw or sketch an area of your garden
- Create a piece of Land Art – it can be ANYTHING!
After lunch today, spend some time thinking about these last two and a half weeks in Lockdown. Make a list of things you are grateful for, to put in your Gratitude Jars when we get back to school.
You can continue to work on any of the Home Learning activities that are on our Room 2 page on the School website. Keep sending your amazing work through to Mrs Booth and I – we love seeing what you are doing. Check your folders in our Room 2 Google drive and complete any work you haven’t done yet. I have also added the photos you send me to your own folders.
Have a wonderful weekend and stay safe at Level 3!
Leave A Comment