Thursday 30 April-Mrs Pye

Gangsta Granny

When school went into lockdown and home learning began we were up to the part where Ben visits Granny in hospital and makes a plan to steal the Crown Jewels from the Tower of London.

Click here to follow the link to listen to chapters 19/20

When you have listened your task is to draw a diagram of how Ben and Granny were planning to steal the jewels. You can construct your diagram anyway you like. Have a look here at mine for ideas. I used the drawing function on google docs.   You MUST have at least 5 instructions. When it is complete. Upload to your lockdown folder on google drive and SHARE with me.

Reading

In your google classroom I have set a reading task for each of your reading groups. This is DUE FRIDAY. Please make sure you complete it. Group Two MUST read theirs with an adult.  Complete your work on the attached doc and TURN IN.

Music_Because we are thinking about Instruments this week

This is a paired challenge and you must be with an adult.  Get a pen and paper and sit down with your adult and listen to these instruments.  Decide together what each instrument is and write down next to the number. Email me your answers.  The highest points gets a prize.  You have until 1:30 Friday and I will announce at assembly.

Notices

*Come to class if you need a spelling test on List 8. List link here.

*Come to class if you need  a times table test

*There is a new spelling City Assignment (List 9) if you want to learn your words this way

By | 2020-04-29T18:40:39+00:00 29th April 2020|Classes, Room 1 Home Learning|

About the Author:

Mandy
I teach part time in the senior school. I am passionate about good quality teaching and engaging students. In my spare time I like to spend time with the family, especially on the boat or biking. I also like to run.

Leave A Comment