Room 2 Friday 1 May – Mrs Grenfell

YAY it’s Friday!!!

Here are some awesome Home Learning challenges for today – 

Reading Poem – More BUBBLES!

Read these poems and try and memorise them. You will need to practise saying the words lots of times so you can remember them. Then, you could pop into our Google classroom and say it to me without looking at the words. I know you can do it!!

Here is a fun way to practise your Handwriting  

You don’t only have to use a pencil to do your Handwriting. You could make a writing tray from a cardboard box or a baking tray and put flour, glitter or sand in it (remember to check with adults first) and practise writing all our letters with your “Magic” finger. You could also find an old paintbrush and a container of water and “paint” your letters and numbers.

Click on this link to help you remember how to make the letters and numbers.

Handwriting practice

Time for TEAMWORK

Arrange some fun games for your family to play outside – cricket, rugby, tennis, tag, hide and seek, volley ball – and have some FUN! Remember to have a drink of water after all your exercising.

By | 2020-04-30T17:44:22+00:00 30th April 2020|Room 2 Home Learning|

About the Author:

Teacher, mum and nana, that's me! I love being part of sharing learning in Room 2 at Poroti School, where I work on Thursdays and Fridays and also do some relief teaching as well. When I'm not teaching, I knit, sew and crochet, read heaps of books and bake for my family. We have chickens, fruit trees, grow our own vegetables and live off the land in a chemically reduced way - eliminating plastic and toxic sprays. I also make my own soap and body care products.

Leave A Comment