Mrs J’s Home Learning Wednesday 25th August

Wondering Wednesday – Favorite Part of Christmas – The Becca Files

Welcome to the middle of the week! I thought I would bring back Wondering Wednesday to allow those creative parts of your brain to be explored.  Thank you everyone,  as I tag team to Mrs Pye tomorrow and Friday.  Read a message from Mrs Pye under notices. 

WHAT’S ON IN ROOM ONE TODAY?

• Whole school assembly at 9.30 a.m.  See you there.  
  • Finish your tasks:- Ensure your Spelling is completed and ready for Mrs Pye tomorrow. Do you know your words?
  • Maths in the Google Classroom:
  • 10 a.m. Oriwa, Casey, Lincoln-Blayze, Kodie, Lola, Emma,   10.30 a.m. Te Hina, Puhi, Ruby, Lucas, Damien, Andrew
  • 11. a.m Te Mihinga, Maia, Jarred,  Bring paper and pencil 
  • Have you turned in your Google classroom assignments for me to mark.  I am missing one or two!
  • Lockdown Maths activity in Google classroom.
  • FIND YOUR WONDERING WEDNESDAY ASSIGNMENTS IN MRS J’S GOOGLE CLASSROOM 

Signing through the Playlist: 

Did you know Sign Language is one of three official languages of New Zealand?  Do you know what the other two are? Email me with your answer.

Check out these songs then try to learn one of them.  If you can get someone to record you for about 30 seconds to 1min I would love to see them.  Paradise. / NZ National Anthem     Teach someone at home, or get them to join you.

You can find others by searching NZSL songs e.g. Shotgun, Baby Shark, One call away,

NOTICES: 

• Thank you to those who were able to do the extra jamboard task I asked for.  I am glad to see the Jamboard did work in the Free Excellent Work Cliparts, Download Free Excellent Work Cliparts png images, Free ClipArts on Clipart LibraryGoogle classroom.  To those who had difficulty it is okay.  So did I!
  • It has been great to read, and hear some amazing writing done in WTE.  Thanks for sharing.
  • Message from Mrs Pye.  Can you find milk bottle tops (12 would be great) and a pair of scissors for Thursday. Sounds interesting???

QUICKBITES: 

• Your clock designs can be worked on if you haven’t already started.  Everything is ready to go back at school. You just need your design.  
  • Basic facts learning – move to the next level on your return.  Go for Gold!
  • WTE Daily challenge or complete an unfinished piece of writing in your work.
By | 2021-08-24T21:45:05+00:00 24th August 2021|Classes, Room 1 Home Learning|

About the Author:

I am the Teaching Principal of this amazing Kura of Poroti. I have been at Poroti for fourteen years. We have an awesome community involved in the teaching and learning of our tamariki. I enjoy playing hockey and walking with my husband Graeme for fitness. I enjoy the teaching aspect of my job, and love Science.

Leave A Comment