Mrs J’s Home Learning: Monday 6th September

laptop wave

WHAT’S HAPPENING IN ROOM ONE TODAY?

• 9.30 a.m. Whole school assembly – Karakia and Roll 
  • Mrs J’s classroom:  Kick start your week  Quiz.  Bring paper and pen .
  • Spelling:  Look. Cover. Write (See document in Google classroom)  List 23
  • Spelling A-Z Kids (10 minutes)
  • Reading:  See group assignments in Mrs J’s Google Classroom
  • Maths:  Each group has a Basic Facts assignment in Google Classroom
  • Lexia or Maths Symphony.  Choose one MUST DO for 20 minutes. You can do both if you choose.
  • Photography for AG Day: Two categories.You can enter in one or both . ‘FRAMING NATURE‘ or ‘ANIMALS‘ See the instructions in Google Classroom Material

Google Meets:

• 10 a.m.  Puhi, Lucas, Ruby, Damien, Te Hina, (Reading) 
  • 10. 20 a.m. Jarred (Reading)
  • 11 a.m.  Oriwa, Casey, Kodie, Lincoln-Blayze, Lola, Emma, Andrew, (We are too dependent on our devices)
  • 12 noon:  Maia (Reading)

NOTICES:

HAPPY 13TH BIRTHDAY TO DAMIEN – SATURDAY 4TH SEPTEMBER. 1,090 BEST Happy 13Th Birthday IMAGES, STOCK PHOTOS & VECTORS | Adobe StockSend him an email to wish him Happy Birthday.  Include an image suitable for the occasion.  [email protected]

• I am on-site at school today supervising the students who have had to return in Level 3, but my classroom is still operating and open for business!
  • Don’t forget to turn in your work.  This is showing Independence and the ability to Manage Yourself.  

QUICKBITES: 

• Look back over your past work. Are there any assignments you have not done or not finished.  Manage yourself and complete these assignments either in Mrs Pye’s or Mrs J’s classrooms.  
  • AG Day is fast approaching and we may not have time at school to do a lot of work on exhibits.  How are your Home exhibits going?  See Google classroom for the list.
  • Write that Essay :  Daily Challenge for 15 minutes as a Quick write .
By | 2021-09-05T20:42:04+00:00 5th September 2021|Classes, Home Learning, Room 1 Home Learning|

About the Author:

I am the Teaching Principal of this amazing Kura of Poroti. I have been at Poroti for fourteen years. We have an awesome community involved in the teaching and learning of our tamariki. I enjoy playing hockey and walking with my husband Graeme for fitness. I enjoy the teaching aspect of my job, and love Science.

Leave A Comment