See the Facebook post by Mrs Booth or find your notices, and get those AG Day activities completed. I am sure they are looking FABULOUS. I can’t wait to see them on Friday.
Needing something extra to do? Write down the answers to these riddles. Bring to school. Five house points for each correct answer. Bonus of 10 extra points for 11 correct answers. That’s 65 points on Day 1
- I’m hot and I live in the sky. I’m bright, don’t look directly at me. I will disappear at night. What am I?
- I’m red, blood pumps through me, and I live in your body. I’m the symbol for love, please don’t break me. What am I?
- I’m round. You can throw me, and you can catch me. Please be careful with me near the windows. What am I?
- I’m usually green and brown. With rain, I can live for a long time. I’m a house for a bird and kids love to climb me. What am I?
- I come in many different colours and I get bigger when I’m full. I will float away if you don’t tie me down and I will make a loud sound if I break. What am I?
- I come in a pair and you will need to tie and untie me. Don’t go outside without me and take me off before you go in the water. I come in a useful box. What am I?
- I’m beautiful in many different colours. I smell nice; you can pick me if you want. I will live for a long time just don’t forget to water me. What am I?
- I am full of keys, but I cannot open any door. What am I?
- I am a tasty treat you can lick with your tongue. I come in a bowl or a cone. One of my common flavours is vanilla. What am I?
- I have hands, but I cannot clap. What am I?
- I get wet while drying. What am I?
Looking forward to seeing you all on Wednesday. Keep your eye out for something new near the entrance gate.